World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all was jus wondering where is good to fish I am from Sunderland and just fish on Roker pier any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hendon prom look on google maps for the route in it fishes well most of the time, you've also got whitburn, south shield pier and the rivers both of them are usually OK for a bit sport, mostly small stuff but the occasional codling to take home too if you're lucky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hendon prom look on google maps for the route in it fishes well most of the time, you've also got whitburn, south shield pier and the rivers both of them are usually OK for a bit sport, mostly small stuff but the occasional codling to take home too if you're lucky.
Cheers pal I will have to try Hendon prom 1 night heard a few people talk about there

·
Registered
279 Posts
whitburn beach marsden beach long beach shields walkway shields mill dam all local.
also some canny river marks pans bank glass centre and further up the river

·
Registered
271 Posts
Cheers pal I will have to try Hendon prom 1 night heard a few people talk about there
Aye its usually decent for a session, sometimes its mobbed especially when the weather is a bit choppy as thats when it fishes best, the bottoms not too bad depending on where you pick but like everywhere else its worth taking a look at low water and picking a spot to avoid the roughest ground. Last time we went through our kid was catching within 20-40 yards of the prom so no need for massive casts either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts