World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one have just joined this forum so thought it would be nice to share a few things firstly have been using a new reel i got a few months ago it casts very nice and am sure a lot of people will be buying them when they get the chance :):):):):):) first cast out of the box was attached to the rod and with .31 line and a 125 gram lead it sailed away over two hundred yards with all the braking still on smooth as you like am sure it will be a popular choice for most people who want the castability of the 6500 abu and the reliability of the now defunct 525 mag :):):):

·
Registered
659 Posts
wot reel is it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the 525 mag 2 is not out for another month so will have to wait like every one else but this one has been in my collection for about six months and its staying there :)will be having a good sort out of my stuff very soon as will have to make some room for a couple more new toys :):):):)

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
could it be the 525mag2?
Looks like you win a cookie. Don't know what Mike / WSF's policy on viral marketing is but there seems to be a fair bit going on on here at the moment for these new Penn reels, this is the second in as many days...

·
Registered
662 Posts
the 525 mag 2 is not out for another month so will have to wait like every one else but this one has been in my collection for about six months and its staying there :)will be having a good sort out of my stuff very soon as will have to make some room for a couple more new toys :):):):)
Huh???? You have to wait for one OR you got one??? which is it

·
Registered
659 Posts
i have to wait for a 525 mag 2 like every one else:cry: if you care to look at the link that has been put up it is a 515:) and not a 525 mag2 :doh:
i thought the 515 and the new mag 2 were goin to be released at the same time

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im new to this forum!!!!!!!! not to fishing !!!!!!! i dont pay stupid money for anything or ask it if i sell stuff as i said look at the post i have put up i wanted to share my excitement at having used what i believe will be a great reel for a lot of people to use and enjoy:):):):):):):):):):) this is not spam or any other kind of preserved meat !!!!!!!!for that matter !!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
:nono:
Looks like you win a cookie. Don't know what Mike / WSF's policy on viral marketing is but there seems to be a fair bit going on on here at the moment for these new Penn reels, this is the second in as many days...
its just that ive read the guys post,also seen the video and put two + two together,dosent take brain surgery to watch,read,listen and learn,hence my username,stephen.

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
:nono:

its just that ive read the guys post,also seen the video and put two + two together,dosent take brain surgery to watch,read,listen and learn,hence my username,stephen.
Way to miss the point. My comment was aimed at the OP, AFAIK WSF has a policy against advertising and spam and this is a classic example of viral marketing - someone claiming to be a fisherman / caster coming onto a forum and claiming that this new product - that we can't even buy yet but is out soon - is the dogs danglies and "casts 200 yards out of the box" (well so did my 7HT mag and so will a 6500 if you are a competent caster - big deal).

There seem to be a few of these threads about the new Penns appearing, funnily enough they are due to be released next month. Conincidence? OK I'm an old cynic but I don't think so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts