World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm wanting to buy a new rod and was wondering where to buy it from. I'm off tomorrow afternoon and will be going Portsmouth / Gosport direction. I want to find something suitable maybe the new icon sport elitor even something used. Any suggestions please.
Thanks Stewarty.

·
Premium Member
17,392 Posts
Hi all
I'm wanting to buy a new rod and was wondering where to buy it from. I'm off tomorrow afternoon and will be going Portsmouth / Gosport direction. I want to find something suitable maybe the new icon sport elitor even something used. Any suggestions please.
Thanks Stewarty.
Don’t you have a local tackle shop ?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everywhere seems to be closing or only doing carp gear. I'm in Guildford. If I do get a new one tomorrow, I want to be in an area where I can stick on a set of feathers and give it a chuck or two.
Stewarty

·
Premium Member
9,242 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
this reply may be too late .mate but the 14ft delta rods you ca n pick up for 89.99 ex demo are a great all round rod for the money most tackle shops will be a bit more expensive at 119.99 but still a great rod for the money try one next time you are out near a tackle shop or look online for ex demos mine was delivered in 3 days best wishes ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts