World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, im looking for some advice (again) i have some disposable income to buy a new rod (dont tell the mrs :)) i have approx £200 -£250 ish ive looked at a couple of rods and really like the look and feel of the Century Carbon Metal Crest. Does anybody have one of these and are they happy with it? Im looking for an all round rod to be used on all sorts of ground which is suitable for a fixed spool. I have been looking around this weekend but with so many to choose from it's a bit of a mine field, anybody got any other suggestions or recommendations? all advice is greatfully recieved

Chris

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i read a review this week in tsf magazine on the century cme and if i get my bonus this year am gonna have one of these rods

·
Crinkly line
2,643 Posts
Guys, im looking for some advice (again) i have some disposable income to buy a new rod (dont tell the mrs :)) i have approx £200 -£250 ish ive looked at a couple of rods and really like the look and feel of the Century Carbon Metal Crest. Does anybody have one of these and are they happy with it? Im looking for an all round rod to be used on all sorts of ground which is suitable for a fixed spool. I have been looking around this weekend but with so many to choose from it's a bit of a mine field, anybody got any other suggestions or recommendations? all advice is greatfully recieved

Chris
The crest is a stiff rod and will be a bit to much for most beach work, Have a look at the carbon metal sre 15ft rod which is rung for fixed spool. Also have a look at the century BB, could be usefull.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts