World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m looking for 2 new rods, I fish from Chichester to Chesil, my main area is around New Milton. At the moment i'm using old daiwa and shakespeare rods, I,m normally fishing braid with tapered leaders and mainly weights from 4-6oz.
The rods ive been looking at are both from Tronix, The Cobra TT V2 4.2m 100-225g
also the Blaze CX1 4.2m 100-225g (3.5-7.9oz) Has anyone had ant experience with these rods, if so could you give some insight on what there like or should i be looking at other rods,
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks but ive just ordered a pair of Century Fireblades, after seeing my friends. The only trouble is i have to wait 4 wks
I almost bought a pair of Fireblades. Instead, I bought 2 pairs of rods made with the 6 & Bait mandrels but using the red range carbons. They're slightly more powerful than the blue range 6 & Bait. I will buy a pair of Fireblades in a little while though, I just didn't want to wait a few weeks so bought the AFAW rods instead.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very sm
Thanks but ive just ordered a pair of Century Fireblades, after seeing my friends. The only trouble is i have to wait 4 wks
Very smart choice sir! BUY BRITISH the AFAW or AsFarAWay as China made rods are very heavy that’s why I sold mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts