1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone of the South East,

I know we have a Foum but i thought i would go wild
and create a South East Extreme Anglers Social Group
Feel free to check it out when you have time.

All are welcome to join if they Wish. :thumbs:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
not another one to create divides:doh:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Create whatever group you want, members will join if they want, or wont if they dont want to? Its up to them.

Lets be nice as well please :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
how about this..........the proffesional onshore offshore fishing society............and can i be founder member.............sorry just thought that was a good one........i will get back to the fishing now............

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
how about team southeast :clap::clap::clap::thumbs:
Would be nice...but somone else can try and rejuvenate it this time! I have tried!!!!!:schmoll::sad2:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
might get better when cod turn up should have a meet some ware no fund raiseing just a meet up with the good chance of fish just a thought ? captin bob team southeast member got the fleece to prove it lol bob:clap2::clap2::clap2::fishing1:

·
Global Moderator
7,083 Posts
I fancy setting a northerners in the south group up...but we'd just get picked on all the time.

Mainly by Miz Git and Beno.

And everyone else!:roll1:

How about a Denge meet on Monday night, less tide than Dungie and should throw up a coddie on those tides?

·
Registered
270 Posts
the whiting have eaten all the cod:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the replies guys,

I do see some interest in the Idea of a social Group nevertheless as always there are a few anti social exceptions.
I took a look yesterday and found pages apon pages of social Groups most contained small groups of mates.
If there is going to be a Group of substantial size Like Team South East or something along those lines with members of the forums, my opinion is that people do need have a positive view towards it without desrepectful posts including very poor art attempts.
My impression of a social group wasnt to be dividing fourm members it was to bring them together in group fishing sessions, with the ability to post any topic within their group without the risk of having their post moved to another forum when its off topic. It would save time sending PM's to everyone about the same subject.

Anyway catch you all laterz.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys,

I do see some interest in the Idea of a social Group nevertheless as always there are a few anti social exceptions.
I took a look yesterday and found pages apon pages of social Groups most contained small groups of mates.
If there is going to be a Group of substantial size Like Team South East or something along those lines with members of the forums, my opinion is that people do need have a positive view towards it without desrepectful posts including very poor art attempts.
My impression of a social group wasnt to be dividing fourm members it was to bring them together in group fishing sessions, with the ability to post any topic within their group without the risk of having their post moved to another forum when its off topic. It would save time sending PM's to everyone about the same subject.

Anyway catch you all laterz.
Being honest here...when I was last regional mod for the SE forum I tried my best to get the Team South East up and running again. organising events at the breakwater, Samphire hoe, and other places. I put a big thread up about the meets on the fishing meets part of the forum and had hardly any replies. This was an attempt to get the SE forum back up and running again after all the difficulties surrounding certain issues (I dont need to explain what...) So if anyone does want to try and set it up again then fair play. I wont do it though im afraid.

lee

·
Registered
178 Posts
might get better when cod turn up should have a meet some ware no fund raiseing just a meet up with the good chance of fish just a thought ? captin bob team southeast member got the fleece to prove it lol bob:clap2::clap2::clap2::fishing1:

Sounds like a plan....us newbies could do with some tips off you old experienced guys! Lol.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts