World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you don't already know, i have resigned as moderator on the south coast forum.

i do have my reasons for leaving, but i am not going to give out my reasons ( not even by P.M).

i will miss being a mod, but at the same time, im looking forward to posting normally again.

i believe Andy Colmer is my replacement as south coast mod, please don't give him too much grief.
he will do a good job.

thanks to most of you, for your support.

matt:)

·
Registered
983 Posts
if you don't already know, i have resigned as moderator on the south coast forum.

i do have my reasons for leaving, but i am not going to give out my reasons ( not even by P.M).

i will miss being a mod, but at the same time, im looking forward to posting normally again.

i believe Andy Colmer is my replacement as south coast mod, please don't give him too much grief.
he will do a good job.

thanks to most of you, for your support.

matt:)

Thanks for your effort Chesil. I was a Mod back in the 60's

G

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry to see you going Matt. You did a very good job in a very competitive forum but I am sure Andy Colmer will do a good job too.
Best wishes to both of you.
Terry

C

·
0 Posts
What, `ole copper colmer` is the new mod? Welcome to abuse andy, i`m sure you will do a sterling job!
Dave.
I did not know Andy was a copper too ( as well as Whopper). We are being taken over:unsure:. When we go fishing now will we have to describe our fishing buddies as an IC 3, IC 2 etc and say "evenin' all" every time we log on:)?

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Sorry to see you go Matt. You did a good job keeping the SOUTH Forum lot in line! Nice one Andy for stepping into Matt's shoes.

Whop

L

·
0 Posts
Well done Matt - spend more time with your family (and DAB) LOL! Great job as a Mod - I'm sure Andy C will do a grand job too!

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the kind words, guys.

apprieciate it.

good luck andy.

L

·
0 Posts
Its not much use having a new Mod if he's not here - Andy doesn't seem to have been on WSF since 23 May and his last post was 17 May! Same for Edgey - now either they've dumped their wives and run off to start a gay angling community on a remote Island or more likely they're fed up with all the backstabbing pms and general nastiness just under the surface of the South coast forum - I can't say I blame them if thats the case! Hopefully they are just on Holiday and will return soon!

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Its not much use having a new Mod if he's not here - Andy doesn't seem to have been on WSF since 23 May and his last post was 17 May! Same for Edgey - now either they've dumped their wives and run off to start a gay angling community on a remote Island or more likely they're fed up with all the backstabbing pms and general nastiness just under the surface of the South coast forum - I can't say I blame them if thats the case! Hopefully they are just on Holiday and will return soon!
Ha, ha!! lol. :kissing: Very funny Andy. I have been away for a few days and Henry has been working hard, away visiting friends and had a trip to hospital with a badly infected appendage of some sort!! :blink: (Not passed on by me I might add)!! lol. I am glad I got back today.......who knows what rumours would have been circulating if I had stayed away longer!! :g:

Many thanks Matt for all you have done mate.....I look forward to having a session with you again soon. (You need to sort out those orange palms though!!) lol.

As for the modding; I can confirm that I have been asked to do it and have accepted.....there are just a couple of things to be ironed out before I will be up and running. All I can say is......when the time comes......be gentle with me!!

Regards.

Andy. :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Ha, ha!! lol. :kissing: Very funny Andy. I have been away for a few days and Henry has been working hard, away visiting friends and had a trip to hospital with a badly infected appendage of some sort!! :blink: (Not passed on by me I might add)!! lol. I am glad I got back today.......who knows what rumours would have been circulating if I had stayed away longer!! :g:

Many thanks Matt for all you have done mate.....I look forward to having a session with you again soon. (You need to sort out those orange palms though!!) lol.

As for the modding; I can confirm that I have been asked to do it and have accepted.....there are just a couple of things to be ironed out before I will be up and running. All I can say is......when the time comes......be gentle with me!!

Regards.

Andy. :)
Fortunately for me, rumours of my demise or running away with Andy to Mykonos to spend more time with my mate are fortunately unfounded.

Matt, sorry to see you depart from your job, which you did excellently, did you by any chance remember to post Andy the Orange Marigolds, or does he have to buy some new ones?

Have been ordered by the Medical Profession to lie down for a week and let my leg recover and am on massive doses of anti-biotics for two weeks, comes from spending nights with Andy C in strange places, other's be warned.

The idiot in front of the keyboard having nothing better to do now for a week, other than work, as he can't fish, will now be posting again with a vengeance, watch this space.:clap2::clap2:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts