World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,payed a visit to the new shop in flint today,opposite ALDI!! purchased some quality ragworm,spoke to ralph and scott,very friendly helpfull chaps!! they are getting peeler in next week!! well worth a visit!!! tel 01352 730035..:fishing1::fishing1::cc_surren:fish::preachon:..oly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i agree with joe ,i bought some frozen peeler only to find there was very little meat on them and where very soggy when thawed.its a good shop though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
got some gr8 peeler from here 2day spot on for some bassing tonight.a good friendly shop i will be calling again ....happy fishing :bounce:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Not really my neck of the woods, but I thought I'd pop in today while I was in the area. Needed some new trebles to replace the rusty ones on my lures. The guy didn't have the size I wanted, so he actually took them off one of the lures he had for sale. Top bloke!
Well worth supporting this shop if your from the area. :thumbs:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
sounds as if i have somewhere to get my bait when i visit the folks where is it in Flint

·
Registered
899 Posts
Usualy nip in there after work and for a sop thats trying to get established selling course/carp/pike/game nd sea they do stock most of what you need...
Ralph's the one who knows more about sea fishing,Scotts more course/carp...
They'll go out there way to get stuff in if you ask and they do have some stuff theyv'e stocked that isnt the best but eachtime I go in they have better stuff in...
Mainly breakaway,lot more Sakuma now also and full range Kamasan hooks....Got some of the afaw(which I aint the keenest on) and a few gomini bits....
Baits pretty good,had some fantastic black lug few weeks ago and there rags good to,can't comment on rest though...
Easy to get to and I prefer them to Lionels as thats my other place for stockin up...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Called into shop for first time Boxing day, Monday for bait. Met Ralph who was really helpful and gave me some decent tips re local fishing on venues and tackle. Will definately be supporting this shop in the future.

Ps The lug worked a treat!!

Jeff

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
where abouts in flint is it and what are the opening times? might go there saturday on way to fishing.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's on the coast road opposite Aldi. There is parking right outside you can't miss it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts