World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all need some help on where to go fishing i live in the redcar area ,i will be taking my son (age 10) with me from time to time ....?

·
Registered
11,119 Posts
hi and welcome to the site.

pm, pigeon ian. he knows most of the local kid freindly marks as he alwasy goes with his young son, ben.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saltburn pier sounds ok what might i catch...? heard the south gear is good but might be a no no with my son when the macky come in...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
saltburn pier sounds ok what might i catch...? heard the south gear is good but might be a no no with my son when the macky come in...
your ok on the gare as long as you can get the youngun up about 5am in the summer before all the idiots come down, salty pier is okish but theres only small flatties this time of year same as whitby piers, a good place to take the youngun this time of year is whitby harbour, there theres a good chance o bigger flatties and eels. Good luck :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your ok on the gare as long as you can get the youngun up about 5am in the summer before all the idiots come down, salty pier is okish but theres only small flatties this time of year same as whitby piers, a good place to take the youngun this time of year is whitby harbour, there theres a good chance o bigger flatties and eels. Good luck :)
That sound ok was whitby at the weekend some poeple fishing on the sandy bit just in harbour is this where you mean or up at the swing brige.....?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts