World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , Im new to forum , Im 39 and live in Hockley near Sunny Southend recently moved here from Brentwood as my missus came from Hullbridge (no obvious signs of inbreeding) . Im member of Brentwood club and fish from boats on South and East coast but I would like to try local shore fishing in area too. My Dad (in his 70's )and his mates in club run a IP24 out of Wallasea and fishes at least every week rain or shine. Hes super fit and game, goes congering and toping ,loves it.We are
hopefully going tommorow on charter at Brightlingsea ....any Roker about?
Best wishes Barry Edwards .

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Welcome to the site you need to speak to Ron about boat fishing.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hello mate,
welcome to the site. I fish regular with the MOD on this south east section from his boat and we had a few nice thornies from Herne bay a couple of weeks ago.
Fishing the beach tonight at Selsey. Maybe there will be a few smuts and bass putting an appearance in hopefully.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Hi Barry, welcome to the site, plenty of info on here mate and plenty of meets, they're a good crowd and we have some good meets on beaches, so keep your eye out and come along and join us.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hi

Welcome aboard, i live in Ashingdon, a couple of minutes drive from you. You are lucky to have the Crouch on your door step and it fishes well, fantastic for bass.

Im mainly a shore man but still own my Going Brothers North Western built from a blank (thats how long since i walked the decks of a charter boat).

Im often hidden away down the Crouch so say hello if your fishing there.

H

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Ashley you forget to mention you like burning things too :lmao:

Ubd
I forgot to mention lots of things on here
1) Ash burns things and never has enough weights.
2) Issy is from North Essex so a bit of inbreading there
3) Urly isn't allowed out after dark
4) Ron kills lots of fish
5) the majority of the Kent lads are crap at fishing and some of them can be found with fishing rod in one hand a bottle of meths in another

G

·
I forgot to mention lots of things on here
3) Urly isn't allowed out after dark
4) Ron kills lots of fish
I forgot a few things too :unsure:

Urly is allowed out after dark, but prefers to spend the dark hours with his wife, :wub: :kissing: :love:

Ron is allowed to kill fish:clap3: , I'd kill a lot more too, if only the bigger fish came within 32.6 yards of the tide line:fish:

Jassyfa assaults junior nurse's with biro's and marker pens :slap: :cry:

hth

Ubd

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all for warm welcome, Alan Dads boat been at Essex marina 3yrs formerly on a mud berth at Thorpe bay . Its White and Blue ,Brentwood on the stern (name of his club ) and is called Eric Baker who was a member of the club that we sadly lost a few years back . Its on a outside finger berth near the sea end .Say hello if you down there,
Just on way out now to Brightlingsea not been since Sept hope we have em! Barry

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I forgot a few things too :unsure:

Jassyfa assaults junior nurse's with biro's and marker pens :slap: :cry:

hth

Ubd
Im so good at assaulting junior nurses I have been promoted

15,082 Posts
It's the one we often see out there Alan,say's Brentwood Angling Club on the stern.Welcome here Barry anyway mate.
You wil find there are loads of strange ones on here,most are into night time activities which take place at such places as Two Tree Island etc.Dont get me wrong they are nice guy's,very nice you could say some of them.We do indeed also have a few ''couples'' Ash & Jason,Urly & Issy for example.Both were some of the first to go through the recently introduced ''Civil ceremonies''.
Myself,I look forward to the future,being very conservation minded and like too practice ''Fillet & Release'' Being the chairman and one of the founder members you invited to join should you wish.Conditions are you post a picture of a fish,in good condition but very dead,having it's fillets removed and being returned to fight another day.

Ron

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
But Ron you have that young heshe at home. Oh have you stil lgot the bouquet from our civil ceremony?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
It's the one we often see out there Alan,say's Brentwood Angling Club on the stern.Welcome here Barry anyway mate.
You wil find there are loads of strange ones on here,most are into night time activities which take place at such places as Two Tree Island etc.Dont get me wrong they are nice guy's,very nice you could say some of them.We do indeed also have a few ''couples'' Ash & Jason,Urly & Issy for example.Both were some of the first to go through the recently introduced ''Civil ceremonies''.
Myself,I look forward to the future,being very conservation minded and like too practice ''Fillet & Release'' Being the chairman and one of the founder members you invited to join should you wish.Conditions are you post a picture of a fish,in good condition but very dead,having it's fillets removed and being returned to fight another day.

Ron

Barry I would like to introduce Ron, ( he prefers to be known as Rhonda at the weekends):)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts