World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the site but my lewis (crazyfisher) helped me set up an account to get me going.. as i sed im new to this so it will take me a wile to get used to it but im keen on fishing and love to get out and fish as often as i can..

·
Registered
570 Posts
my mate called cagsy is new to htis forums please will you all gie him a warm welcome..
welcome to the forums cags:clap3::clap3::clap3:

G

·
hi im new to the site but my lewis (crazyfisher) helped me set up an account to get me going.. as i sed im new to this so it will take me a wile to get used to it but im keen on fishing and love to get out and fish as often as i can..
WELCOME TO THE FORUM BUDDY:yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
welcome 2 wsf m8 hope u enjoy the site its a cracker.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
welcome to the site butty any hassle call the bass doctor rockling !!!!! old butty i think we should give i hate wyting a lionel blair cut lol take care all

tight lines

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,622 Posts
Welcome To The Forums Cags M8 - Best Of Luck 4 2nite....
Give Me A Ring In The Week And We'll Have A Night Session Somewhere........

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
welcome dude join the utter nutters enjoy your fishing and let us know about your future catches on this site tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
welcome to the site cagsy.if you ever want to meet some of the members on here,you'll find quite a few meets going on all over the place.we had one yesterday at cefn sidan and another at mumbles pier coming up next saturday night.:)

by the way ihatewhiting,who's the girl in your avatar:lmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts