World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just caught the sea fishing bug after many happy years catching :g: coarse fish, I'm looking for some advice on decent places to try in the Blackpool to Morecambe areas (or further abroad as travel ain't a problem)

Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Have just caught the sea fishing bug after many happy years catching :g: coarse fish, I'm looking for some advice on decent places to try in the Blackpool to Morecambe areas (or further abroad as travel ain't a problem)

Thanx in advance.

welcome to the WSF ans NW forum capt caveman

keep your eyes open for organised meets and little get togethers i'm sure the lads and lasses of here wont mind you joining them ,
have a read back through some of the post and see whats going on where and what there catching for some idea on how its fishing along the coast ,

when you available matey?????

if i go then i'll post and if you want to join me your more than welcome

tightlines...............................daz

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
welcome to wfs just do a serch to find out what you want loads of good info on here for you marks rigs ect,,,,

·
King of the Plaice
1,460 Posts
A Man Utd fan from up North?!! Whatever next! Welcome to the site mate.

There are dozens of quality marks such as the Gynn Wall, Marine Beach, Wyre Channel, Throbshaw Point, Heysham P.S. the Prom at Morecambe and Arnside a little further North from Morecambe.

There are venues for all weathers, tides and seasons. You'll learn LOADS on here, believe me I have!

·
Registered
8 Posts
welcome fela
Im a bit of a novice up here to fela so only been to glasson dock so far (not such a great day) but hey thats what its all about.
The felas on here are great and full of top tips and advice (some are preston and burnley fans hey we cant have it all) but they are very knowledgeable about sea fishing so Im sure you will get what you need from here.
Good luck an tight lines

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
hi cavey

try searching on:- five bar, buillnose, arnside, mersey, fleetwood, heysham, sea cadets, dronsfield, perch rock, townhall steps

also "bait diggers"

restrict search to NW

should get you started.....

if still in need of a heads-up? PM me - not an expert yet on this side of UK - but i just started about 6 months ago - so i am fresh up the learning curve too - may save you some wasted effort :yucky:

cheers

Al

·
Registered
457 Posts

Thanx in advance.
Welcome Caveman
Listen to all these other guys, as all I can give you tips on, is the best times and places to Blank lately:blink: ..... but with fishing....... there is always next time, and the views are always good.:g:
Good luck mate and probably see you around.
Billy

·
Registered
648 Posts
WElcome to the WSF mate, follow the advice you'll find on those searches and you shouldn't go far wrong!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello All, Just got myself on the forum,been fishing the Lancs coast for 50 years, last casting 3 days on stone jetty ,very poor results ,did better at Arnside last week on the big tides, 10 flounder to 1 and a half pounds all came after high water on blow lug tipped with sliver of squid.Will be out again over the next 4 days not sure where yet I was hoping somebody might tell me whats about. Will stick some photo's from arnside on soon as I work out how to do it
happy dangling to you
Hegs

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Hello All, Just got myself on the forum,been fishing the Lancs coast for 50 years, last casting 3 days on stone jetty ,very poor results ,did better at Arnside last week on the big tides, 10 flounder to 1 and a half pounds all came after high water on blow lug tipped with sliver of squid.Will be out again over the next 4 days not sure where yet I was hoping somebody might tell me whats about. Will stick some photo's from arnside on soon as I work out how to do it
happy dangling to you
Hegs
welcome wsf hegs nice one one the flounders looks like arnside picking up abit then its been slow of late :clap3:

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
happy dangling to you
Hegs

nice fish hegs

welcome to the site matey

tightlines.........................daz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts