World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Sea Fishing and looking for recommendations as to where to fish along the Ayrshire coast. Are there any good spots South of Ayr. I understand that Ballast Bank Troon, Newton Shore and Ayr Pier are spots however looking for places which are maybe less busy. I would be delighted to catch Mackerel or Pollack and wondering where the tide should be or what time of day should be considered? I am also hoping to go to Mull of Galloway/Drummore for a session and wondering what I should be considering.

Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome to WSF.

Sugest having a look or posting this in the Scotland catch report section, its on the main page, under UK and Ireland Venue reports.

Ian.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am new to Sea Fishing and looking for recommendations as to where to fish along the Ayrshire coast. Are there any good spots South of Ayr. I understand that Ballast Bank Troon, Newton Shore and Ayr Pier are spots however looking for places which are maybe less busy. I would be delighted to catch Mackerel or Pollack and wondering where the tide should be or what time of day should be considered? I am also hoping to go to Mull of Galloway/Drummore for a session and wondering what I should be considering.

Thanks

Andrew
This may be of interest magicseaweed.com Live cams of certain coastal areas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts