World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one tell me where the best places to fish are on anglesea at the moment?
i have just come back from holyhead breakwater and nothin was caught all night appart from two spider crabs. bait used was mackerel, lug worm, rag worm and squid.

·
Registered
544 Posts
hi
Welcome to the site
I guess youre best bet would be to goto search, look above (7th tab from the left )and type in something like "north wales", "anglessy" etc i am sure ther will be loads of info there sometimes this approach is better than waiting for a response off one of our members , after all they have probably answered your question loads of times. if you do find an interesting reply , or indeed a reply from someone who is based near to u try 2 pm them(private message) you might be surprised. I am from South Wales and i was surprised at the number of people from my area that contributed to this site . It is great to hear from people from your area , and sometimes meet-up for a session. You could set up your own fishing community/ group etc . after all . Thats what this site is all about .
anyway Good luck and again welcome 2 the site.
PBear

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hello vassel15
Welcome to WSF post your questions m8 no matter how trivial you might think we are all here to help you

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi vessel 15 welcome too a great site,where to fish in anglsey,try aberfraw fish the rocks or of the beach,or mouth of the river or newborough good fishing.good luck ;) shaggy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
hi vassel 15 welcome to the freindly site with lots of prople that will help and advise if we can....lots of use, look at the different forums as we lern tactics that might not have been used in our own area's before... or we might be visiting the area!....and its nice to meet new anglers too. have fun and please ask for help if you need it too.....

hi PBear....

have you met any of the anglers in bridgend who are part of wsf?

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
The right side of Llandwyn island is fishing well for bass from the shore to local lug at the moment. once the wind goes to SW it will die though so get there quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts