World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Just to let you all know im new:roll1: :roll1: :roll1: but this seem;s abit more close to home :clap2:

I can often be found around cardiff foreshore catching all the fish :yahoo: :yahoo:

anyway, nice to meet you all and let's hope we start catching the "big uns", ohhhhh and im the one always asking for help on these forums :roll1:

tight lines

MOF

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
welcome to the nuthouse m8 we are all a good bunch of lads but look out for rockling cos he keeps on catching all the fish lol he can catch em in a puddle.i look forward to reading your catch reports andy ILSF...:) :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright m.o.f. unlucky about that sesh down monknash!!! you'll get a ray sooner or later!

its kelly (k31cfh) off the rockhoppers site

tight lines
hay kel, you'll have to take me out and show me how to catch other fish besides bloody codling, ive always gone to marks with lug/rag/black lug etc and always catch the whitting, codling etc, but now i want to start catching ray's congar, dogfish, etc, everytime i try places like monknash and use fish baits i get feck all, last year i spent most of my days fishing down orgmore only to catch a rockling on a drop line with some food on lol

im never going to give up, but a few of my mates are thinking of going to carp fishing etc, i need one of them pro's from sea angler to take me out :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guy's

why is my post in a queue to be checked with a moderator? just seems abit odd the messages don't apear straight away

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
welcome to the WSF madhouse mate - looking forward to your reports......
good bunch of guys and gals on here that are always willing to help out.....

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
"just seems abit odd the messages don't apear straight away"
they will when you have posted a bit, have to keep the real loonies and spamnmers out.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"just seems abit odd the messages don't apear straight away"
they will when you have posted a bit, have to keep the real loonies and spamnmers out.
ok, well im not like that, also im having trouble viewing peoples pic's posted, somthing about not having privilges????? well im no spammer so sort it out mods :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
ok, well im not like that, also im having trouble viewing peoples pic's posted, somthing about not having privilges????? well im no spammer so sort it out mods :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Takes a day or two to approve accounts, until then just bear with us, there will be a short delay in your posts appearing that's all. I've got it down to a few minutes but that could change depending on how many posts are put up, and there are lots of 'em at the mo! :D

Once you have approval you can post as normal then. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts