World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, my name is chris and I have been watching this site for the last few months, firstly I've got to say you all seem to know your fishing, secondly I've got to say..... I DON'T !!
I started back a few years ago after many teen years fishing, but you know the problem, at 13 it's all you think about, at 18 a silly voice in the nether regions says, "sell rods, buy beer, find ladies !!
Anyway it took me till the age of 29 to finally get my priorities in order, and for the last few years I've been reserecting the fishing.
I grew up in Loughor so estuary fishing is my fav, but know I live in the Hafod I usually find myself down the Kings dock or Knab rock.
I genarally fish on my own, ( not billy no mates..just no fishing mates ) Sad I know.
I'm looking for some sort of club in the swansea area, perhaps with comps, or other lonlies looking for a days fishing.
Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
welcome to the site mate ENJOY

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
welcome to the site mate, brands holding a all nighter at mumbles pier on the 7th of april (theres a thread in the charity section) would be a good place to meet a few people from your area, and its a good laugth.

G

·
hello everyone, my name is chris and I have been watching this site for the last few months, firstly I've got to say you all seem to know your fishing, secondly I've got to say..... I DON'T !!
I started back a few years ago after many teen years fishing, but you know the problem, at 13 it's all you think about, at 18 a silly voice in the nether regions says, "sell rods, buy beer, find ladies !!
Anyway it took me till the age of 29 to finally get my priorities in order, and for the last few years I've been reserecting the fishing.
I grew up in Loughor so estuary fishing is my fav, but know I live in the Hafod I usually find myself down the Kings dock or Knab rock.
I genarally fish on my own, ( not billy no mates..just no fishing mates ) Sad I know.
I'm looking for some sort of club in the swansea area, perhaps with comps, or other lonlies looking for a days fishing.
Thanks for reading.
welcome mate i live in plasmarl i go boat fishing a lot but i also do land with a few nutters last night we fished langland im always on here keep a lookout for when i go next your wellcome to join us:clap3:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
welcome to the WSF forums m8 - looking forward to your reports....
great bunch of lads on here always willing to help!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
welcome to the site mate, brands holding a all nighter at mumbles pier on the 7th of april (theres a thread in the charity section) would be a good place to meet a few people from your area, and its a good laugth.

We are home to Sheff Wednesday on the 7th,so stay sober for the evening!:notworthy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bloody knew something would come up, I'm the chef at the plough and harrow near the stadium, and we usually get very busy on home games, tomorow no exception!!!! So it will be late finishes for me.

·
Registered
476 Posts
bloody knew something would come up, I'm the chef at the plough and harrow near the stadium, and we usually get very busy on home games, tomorow no exception!!!! So it will be late finishes for me.

Where's the Plough? I usualy visit Canton. (Corp,Cross,Potters, Ivor Davis and Kings etc.)

When you say stadium do you mean the Millstad or Nin?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts