World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welcome shane to the wsf mad house ,its about time you joined this site with all the other loony fishermen ,im looking forward to ALL your reports tight lines lee (i think you said your name is JONAH i think its a fitting name for you ):whistling:whistling

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
sign him up for team wales quick b4 pat gets him..

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
welcome 2 wsf nut house m8 ill look 4ward in reading ur future reports u can join me and lee on our balmy adventures.TIGHT LINES

G

·
welcome mate and it is a nuthouse:thumbs:wheres this guy who joined then??????????????????or am i going fcking :crazy::crazy:AGAIN:oops:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome mate and it is a nuthouse:thumbs:wheres this guy who joined then??????????????????or am i going fcking :crazy::crazy:AGAIN:oops:
dont know were he is ??? and YES to the other question :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dont go saying that now i only just got over seeing green man:nono:ill be seeing big silver bars next:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::g:
put your wig on that will sort you out lol:bleh::bleh::bleh::thumbs:

G

·
The only crossdresser i know is wibblerstiddlers lol should c his holiday pics hes dressed as a granny lOl.TIGHT LINES
i borrow my mother-in -laws cloths wots worst:roll1::roll1:got to buy my own wigs she wont like me if i borrow her wig aswell:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only crossdresser i know is wibblerstiddlers lol should c his holiday pics hes dressed as a granny lOl.TIGHT LINES
thought he went milf hunting lol ????:busted_co:busted_co:busted_co

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
welcome to the site m8

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
huy guys i think lee has a imaginary friend lol hes eating way 2 many sausages these days they must have gone 2 his head lol:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:TIGHT LINES

G

·
PMSL and dull dai likes his sausage:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:wheres this new member then:g:is there one???????????:crazy::lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts