World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening gents...

I don't like posting on a forum without introductions...so here it is.

The names Matt AkA 'The Dundee *******' mainly due to my self sufficiency tendencies.

I hunt, shoot and fish on a regular....(scarily regular) basis....

I also own small holding in Angus.

Just bought a new boat..15ft'er and hope to be getting out a fair bit in the coming years.

I mainly boat fish, also I do fish from the rocks and beech occasionally.

I'm not particularly experienced in Scotland, most of my sea fishing has been done in South/West Wales. But I have fished the West Coast for Skate,Pollack, Tope, ling Mackerel etc....

I am am contributing member to several shooting forums...if you know me..say hello.

Expect lots of ...... "where do I launch......... fish ......buy bait....crap......park........" type questions...sorry, just treat me like a muppet, I'm married...and used it..

Look forward to talking to you all..:help:

matty

Registered
Welcome to the forum Matt. Hopefully we'll get the chance to bump into each other as we're in the same area.

Might bend your ear a bit about getting out shooting, something i've always wanted to do but just haven't yet.

Registered
welcome to the forum, from Dundee here too, not one for the shooting but due to some of the locals i could be tempted lol. Maybe see you out and about sometime :)

Registered
Welcome to the forum Matty everyone here helpful with advice.As to your shooting i can show you a place where i fish at B/F plenty moving targets :roll1:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.