World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I’m new to the site. I travel to the coast in my motorhome to fish whenever I have a free weekend. I have visited Blue Anchor Bay near Minehead about three times in the last 12 months as the fishing is always good and I can park the motorhome right next to the wall (and I’ve never blanked there).
Please help! I’m looking for a mark around North East Lincolnshire (Grimsby?) where I can park up and fish.
Cheers
Spencer

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hello Spencer

the first place that springs to mind is Huttoft Car Terrace, just near Mablethorpe a lot of people take thier campers thier for the Day as its free and straight onto the beach to fish . Beware that you are NOT supposed to stay the night due to some Bylaw , and dont know if its ever enforced but have fished into and through the night there in the summer and not seen any council people

next would be Humberston / Anthonys bank Cark park is also free but not sure for Campers though - short walk ( 3 minutes and your in front of Hmberston Creek for Fishing ) - google Thorpe Park and the car Park is just after the Turning on the left before you get onto the Fitties - the other end of the creek there is a Height barrier so you might not get a Camper under it - again a Few Minutes to the Beach -

Cleethorpes would be next - All along the front - Parking is Not Cheap and Coucil boys are keen on parking charges so be careful -but you can fish 2 up 2 down -Brighton Slipway to Woderland you can Park so plent to go at - Beyond Wonderland the road stops and you can walk towards the Docks along the North Wall so far Fishing used to be better down there but you have a Fair walk - there are Side streets and you can walk over Fuller Street Bridge not far from Grimsby Town Football Ground , but i would advise Against leaving a Camper there -

between Grimsby and Immingham there are Places along the Humber Wall , but again Height Access is restricted so you wouldnt get a Camper under the barrier - so another Fair walk but better places to fish at all satges of the tide

that will get you going and if you want any more info let me know

Simon

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes there are barriers put back up at Huttoft mate. The barriers are 6ft 4 high. Cannot get my VW T5 under them. :sad:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sorry wasnt aware about the Barrier at Huttoft

i would also consider Sutton on Sea and Chapel st Leonards for Summer time Fishing but carnt give any Info on Parking .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts