World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am Simon. I am based in Peacehaven (East Sussex) in fact not too far from Steve Tapp. I am a complete A1 novice when it comes to sea fishing as I previously only fished freshwater (I can almost hear the tuts) ;) I am now looking to start learning the art of beach fishing and hope you guys and girls can advise me on tackle technique and general tips. I am looking forward to starting in the next couple of months so prepare for my dumb questions and peculiar ideas. Simon. :notworthy

·
Registered
192 Posts
welcome , in a few months there should be some summer species arriving. feel free to ask questions regarding ur quest for seafishing anytime

G

·
Hi all I am Simon. I am based in Peacehaven (East Sussex) in fact not too far from Steve Tapp. I am a complete A1 novice when it comes to sea fishing as I previously only fished freshwater (I can almost hear the tuts) ;) I am now looking to start learning the art of beach fishing and hope you guys and girls can advise me on tackle technique and general tips. I am looking forward to starting in the next couple of months so prepare for my dumb questions and peculiar ideas. Simon. :notworthy
Your in good company in that area,some top fishermen there,look out for their threads on the Southern section,oh sorry! welcome to the forum......Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts