World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Chaps?
New member just saying Hi and sorry in advance for any dumb questions I may ask.
Beginner/improver(I hope) fishing mainly with lures on fairly light tackle.
Been living down truro way in cornwall for a couple of years now fishing mainly around the Fal. I got to say the fishing down here is a hell of a lot tougher than up South Hams/Devon way where I first started a few years back. I weep to think of the amount of tackle I lost in the first six months coming from sandy to rocky bottom. Hope to god the winter storms are finally passing I haven't managed to wet a line in 2 months!
Hoping to finally get another car this summer so I can explore cornwall a bit more so if you can think of any interesting marks that are worth a visit please PM me. Just looking for places to get me out exploring so I'm not asking for anybody's favourite or secret mark just places I can put out a surface lure or the occasional ledger

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Hi Bandini fish mainly meva and gorran area but had a few good sessions on the north coast mainly pollock to lures and artificial eels gonna have a try for black bream Helston area this year
regards steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts