World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave::wave:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thought I'd post a hello after joining the site.

Looking forward to chating with you all. Whilst waiting for this weed to disapear out of the solent.

Has been fairly hard going round this neck of the woods recently. What with the weed and a never ending convoy of windsurfers. Catches have mainly been made up of small bass and eels and a few small hounds on smaller baits and have been struggling to get a pick up on the bigger baits.

Hope this good blow clears things up a bit.

Gonna try and get out tomorow night and give it a whirl.

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Warm welcome to the site mate..........there's a lot of knowledgable people on here and some very good friends to be made.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome Feller hope you enjoy your stay,as Andy says you'll get to meet some top people.

Enjoy
Baz

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Welcome fella, if you need any knowledge regarding not catching anything I am your man :cry: "lol".

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Welcome to the site Rich. Am sureyou'll get loads of info and friendship out of it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice name!!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey. If you need to know anyrthing about catching carrier bags I am your man. :1a::laugh::victory:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
welcome aboard mate why not come to the intercounty meet?put names to faces have a laff an some good grub and fishing

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey. If you need to know anyrthing about catching carrier bags I am your man. :1a::laugh::victory:
Hes very good at catching them even when he's targeting a diffrent species.:crazy:

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome to the site matey, I'm just a bit concerned about your interests all those but not a mention of a woman.

Take no notice of mag-elite and jimbzx9 they just use their catches to hide there faces. It saves scaring the women and kids off the beach.

As for Rich Godfrey never, repeat never fish standing on his right. I like many others will confirm you will catch up a fish.

There are some personalities on here you will enjoy the banter, knowledge learnt and imparted and the friendships you make.

Good luck and tight lines as they say, however in weed that is not always a good thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts