World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello out there, had afews hours down prom back from brken ribs .i wasnt hoping to getowt just nice to get out in that sun.one bag of rag so off i went got there and all fenched off bar a little bit of west endso baited up cast out and sat obout 5mins, some bloke came up 2me and said waste of money son get yourself flyfishing as soon as he said that ,ping rod went pulled it in and what a surpize 2pound plaice so iturned round with the biggest grin on my face and said sea hooks for me mate.we both had agiggle. he sat with me for awhile and watched me land another 3 all over 2pounds . so i,ll think i,ll stop with the sea

ps had plaice coated in tarragonand fresh bread crumbs with baby spuds mmm!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Well done there. Cracking sesh that. Aye them fluff chuckers do out to big up there sport lol my uncle keeps trying to get me out with him. like catching macky half the places that are stocked the fish will eat out.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Never knew there were plaice of there. To think the amount of times i have gotton bait from newbiggin then went fished the river at cambois and blanked:nonono:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had most of my fish there but it getting a new beach so it will prob kill all the sport dam them people in them seats think they know it all.

·
Registered
133 Posts
had most of my fish there but it getting a new beach so it will prob kill all the sport dam them people in them seats think they know it all.
They talk about conservation and then 9 times out of 10 they put new beaches in so they can fit more deck chairs in. makes me sick.
/rant over

ohhhh, and nice one mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts