World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi did anyone on here see it last nite ,beautyful scenery showed all wildlife there including ravens and others the sand dunes are badly damage.shaggy:)

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Yes i watched it last night, i fished there last sat evening, such a lovely beach...

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
hi did anyone on here see it last nite ,beautyful scenery showed all wildlife there including ravens and others the sand dunes are badly damage.shaggy:)
Shaggy,
What time and channel was it on..............as I missed it.
Coastman:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shaggy,
What time and channel was it on..............as I missed it.
Coastman:)
on bbc 2 on sunday nite should be again sometime ,going up there on sunday :clap3: :) shaggy

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I think it was a repeat, otherwise there's another one about the place being a congregation for love-lorn Ravens from as far afield as Oirland!

Re: sand dunes the policy has changed just like tree planting it seems. They are planting NIL trees and allowing sand to go where it wants! The idea seems to be that if the sea washes it out it simply reforms a sandbar which eventually gets deposited back on shore again. Should change the shape of the beach and the shapes/size of the dunes when the wind gets up.

Oh! and there are Dogfish down here in Brighton. Difference is they eat expensive Lug rather than the cheaper Mackie from Bangor Morrisons!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts