World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went too newbourgh with kids my little one had go not for long he like going into sea too much:) just 3 doggies and 2 mac's lost a one big bite ,bite throw the rigs,called at west shore way home watch wind surf and ones with kite flying alone boy they where moving.shaggy:)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Nice one, shame about the missed bite. Someone put a report up last year about catching a tope from Lladdwyn Island last year.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
how did you fish with the beach full of kite surfers? over 100 people there car park full, i went myself but was impossible

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how did you fish with the beach full of kite surfers? over 100 people there car park full, i went myself but was impossible
we walked throw woods right too the maltrath side of beach just people walking pass all surfers where by the carpark ,till later on ,we got there early kids where moaning got them out of bed.shaggy

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one, shame about the missed bite. Someone put a report up last year about catching a tope from Lladdwyn Island last year.
wow tope off a beach that would be a first for me,was hoping for sliver one put not to be,going after them at nite next time.shaggy:)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
we walked throw woods right too the maltrath side of beach just people walking pass all surfers where by the carpark ,till later on ,we got there early kids where moaning got them out of bed.shaggy
Well done shaggy getting the kids up and early out fishing. Local knowledge of going through the woods to avoid the crowds.........and catching some maccys,,,,,nice one............and well done Wrecsam.
Coastman:)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
nicely done Shaggy

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wish i could get mine up early mate, glad to hear you were out mate, i still got a a week to wait
thank shane,coast,garthp, shane have got the conger rigs done?shaggy:)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
got 30lb do i need more ?shaggy
Shaggy and Timber............sounds like a heavy session awaiting..........conger or a crate of Becks on the line...???
Hope you have a good shockleader on !!!.....as the tops have a abrasive edge...:roll1:
Coastman:)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
went too newbourgh with kids my little one had go not for long he like going into sea too much:) just 3 doggies and 2 mac's lost a one big bite ,bite throw the rigs,called at west shore way home watch wind surf and ones with kite flying alone boy they where moving.shaggy:)

did you fish a beach or is it rock mark? never been to that side of the island, never actually fisher the beach with the kite surfers

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
did you fish a beach or is it rock mark? never been to that side of the island, never actually fisher the beach with the kite surfers
the beach, good rock marks there by lighthouse not place i take my kids too,plus a couple of nice bays to fish too but 1 them has a big seal there .shaggy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts