World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
just recently moved to Redcar from Germany and i am a keen shore fisherman. I would be grateful for any information on Fishing marks within the area and any tips on bait Fishing tactics etc. Also are there any Shore Fishing clubs, any advice would be great ;)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hi Bigraffs, I live only 10 miles from you, so I can help you here.
For me the best fishing marks are Saltburn pier and Whitby west pier, you can also go to the South-Gare for plenty of Mackerel they should be "In" next month.
The beach along Redcar front is ok, but ask people to tell you where
"The Mad Mile", is then fish the beach near that.

Check for a P.M. I will send you my email address.
Hope to see you around some day soon.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Bigraffs,

Welcome to the Forum.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in redcar, also wanting to learn more about the marks in redcar as tend to fish else where.

If you fancy meeting for a chuck sometime let me know!!

cheers
Andy

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hi Andy, I'm hoping to go sometime end of this week just waiting to see if the sea gets up a bit.

I'll give you a shout if / when I go. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Mike, Hoping to get out later this week too, might give tomorrow night a shot just to test the newly re built reel and get the line bedded in lol

cheers
A

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I think I'll be going on Fri, Sat or Sun !!! not sure what night yet ? either Skinningrove or Whitby west. ( just can't make me mind up ;) )

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ok guys,I off to whitby west toight high water about 3am,
i'll be there about 1am ish...........just might see 1 or 2 of you guys down there !
keep an eye open for me I'll have my big blue box on a trolly, fishing 1 rod with 2 orange stripes/rings on the butt.;)
Anyone interested in going I'll see you down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts