World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:boat:

I have booked the Carrick Lee for Saturday August 11th :secret:

Should anyone wish to join me its going to be £45 a man if we go with 10 people.

Cascars and Seadonkey have a place if they want it as they have organised the others but other than that I guess it has to be first come first served.

All aboad the luckiest boat on the south coast!:clap2:

David (AKA Groomyd!)

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
YES PLEASE - I LIKE FISHING!!!!!!!! Put me down for a place!!
Any truth in the rumour that this booking will really take place on December 25th?
Well the previous record of our trips suggests it. Perhaps this one will brek the pattern and we will go on the first day booked!:clap2:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Im in,when this trips is full and everybodys paid up and as long as we get out on weds 27th June then i will try and get us a booking in sept.Although Frank is rammowed with bookings if no dates are available and no cancellations come in we could try SeaLeopard(from newhaven) .:)

all the best
ian

C

·
0 Posts
I would like to say yes but the chauffeur service is usually very busy with weddings on August Saturdays so wont know until nearer the time.
Rather than let you down at the last minute I will take a space if there is one left or somebody has to drop out at the last minute.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Alright dave , put me down as a yes . Im going on holiday that day but i hope to put it back a day . I will let you know for sure when i let the good lady wife know:)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes please, Dave,

Can you publicise this very quietly otherwise you'll have every ex-hurricane and weather front storming their way from the Caribbean straight up on to us! :uhuh::uhuh:

Tight lines to all.

Scrottocks

·
Registered
135 Posts
hello mate sat 11th august sounds good to me
How do you want the money bank transfer or Cheque
DAVE {DINGBAT}

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm on holiday in Cornwall at the moment so will sort out money etc when i get back..............having to nip into v slow internet cafes!!!

4 small bass to 2lbs off the rocks (all returned!) and a few wrasse to show for my efforts so far!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi mate
count me in i've been itching to get back out there and nows my chance. I cant wait how do i go about paying you?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, got back from Cornwall tonight. Henry G would be proud of me! Countless Wrasse to 4lbs and a 4lb mullet to show from the rocks!!!

Trip update, could the following confirm via PM and i'll send them my account details?

1 Pedro - Paid
2 Seadonkey
3 Graham T - Paid
4 Raymondo94b
5 Scottocks - Paid
6 Dingbat
7 Johnno24
8 Thedeesbees
9 Groomyd - paid
10?

This means we have 8 so need two more. Johnno mentioned getting A.N Other and i could also get 1 more.

Anyone else up for it? :boat:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can I add you to the list then?

Its £45 a man based on 10.

My address is:

61 Strathville Road
Earlsfield
London
SW18 4QR

If you want to send me a cheque, or PM me for my bank details if you prefer these new fangled telephone or internet BACS transfers milarky.

Can I have the money by early July so we confirm numbers? Perhaps just after pay day?

Not planning on doing deposits if that ok with everyone but if you are strapped for cash then just pay me a tenner and then the rest later............

Thanks

David

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi mate

i'll send you a cheque early next week for £45 then if you need any more just let me know and i'll sort it out with you by either sending you another cheque or i'll give you extra on the day which ever you prefer both easy for me cheers

1 - 20 of 73 Posts