World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,as so many people enjoyed the last 2 trips ive contacted Cascars and offered to organise a few more for the wsf members.I had hoped to ring Frank this weekend but i rushed out of work today and left my diary and tide book on my desk:doh: .So i will have to ring on monday, it would be nice to get a date in May but we will have to see what dates hes got left. I will hopefully post monday.

P.S I have asked a global mod if they could possibly sticky this thread.

All The Best
Ian

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Sounds like a good craic.
Stickied.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
im up for it, but it has to be a saturday for me...

Jamie

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
FFS Jamie!!!! Take a day off that Schooling! When you get in the army thats exactly the initiative they will be looking for!!!

If you cant get past your Mum then you wont be any good at getting past Johnny Foreigner!!!!

By the way i'm well up for getting out again as soon as it can be organised!
Thanks to Seadonkey for volunteering to organise it!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries groomyd,i try and book 1 trip a month with my regular skipper so a few more wont hurt.The more i book the more i get out :yeah: and everybodys happy.:)

Jamie i wiil see ? what dates Franks got , we are nearing the end of April to get a sat in May with a top skipper is a bit optamistic but you never know.I will find out Monday.:)

All the best
ian

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
groom, if you wouldnt have had that view on school when you were in, you wouldnt be a NHS Manager!!! lol

(joking!!)

try and get it on the 19th..... its my 16th birthday!!

Jamie

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I have a Masters Degree for your information young man!!!! And yes i did bunk off school to go fishing!!!!:kissing:

See you on the boat: your turn for the lunker?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm up for another trip, Ian. :clap: Thanks for putting up the idea. As a guide, Fridays 11th and 25th or most Saturdays would be fine. Arthur

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
must be a saturday, if we cant get out in may, never mind, go in June!! lol

Jamie

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jamie, you must have golden gonads.Frank had a cancellation so not only did we get a saturday but its your birthday too.If everybody can confirm in or out i will get a cheque off to Frank then its deposits time.The cost of weekend wrecking on the website is £400 for 8 people extra bodys at £25 per head .So 10 people will be £450 devided by ten, less the deposit of £100 divided by 10.Bait or tackle if required will be extra.

To confirm we have 1 SeaDonkey
2 thedeesbees
3 Raymondo94b
4 Dingbat
5 Jamie Donnelly
6 groomyd
7 scrottocks
8 pedro
9 mick p dorking
10 spare space !

Lets hope the weather is kind and we get out :)

All the best
Ian

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
im 100% in!!! lol

thanks!! im expecting birthday presents from everybody!! lol

Jamie

1 - 20 of 229 Posts