World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Newhaven Carrick-Lee Anybody For Another Trip

10K views 228 replies 22 participants last post by  Pedro the Fisherman 
#1 ·
Hello guys,as so many people enjoyed the last 2 trips ive contacted Cascars and offered to organise a few more for the wsf members.I had hoped to ring Frank this weekend but i rushed out of work today and left my diary and tide book on my desk:doh: .So i will have to ring on monday, it would be nice to get a date in May but we will have to see what dates hes got left. I will hopefully post monday.

P.S I have asked a global mod if they could possibly sticky this thread.

All The Best
Ian

#4 ·
FFS Jamie!!!! Take a day off that Schooling! When you get in the army thats exactly the initiative they will be looking for!!!

If you cant get past your Mum then you wont be any good at getting past Johnny Foreigner!!!!

By the way i'm well up for getting out again as soon as it can be organised!
Thanks to Seadonkey for volunteering to organise it!

#5 ·
No worries groomyd,i try and book 1 trip a month with my regular skipper so a few more wont hurt.The more i book the more i get out :yeah: and everybodys happy.:)

Jamie i wiil see ? what dates Franks got , we are nearing the end of April to get a sat in May with a top skipper is a bit optamistic but you never know.I will find out Monday.:)

All the best
ian

#12 ·
I'm up for another trip, Ian. :clap: Thanks for putting up the idea. As a guide, Fridays 11th and 25th or most Saturdays would be fine. Arthur

#15 ·
Jamie, you must have golden gonads.Frank had a cancellation so not only did we get a saturday but its your birthday too.If everybody can confirm in or out i will get a cheque off to Frank then its deposits time.The cost of weekend wrecking on the website is £400 for 8 people extra bodys at £25 per head .So 10 people will be £450 devided by ten, less the deposit of £100 divided by 10.Bait or tackle if required will be extra.

To confirm we have 1 SeaDonkey
2 thedeesbees
3 Raymondo94b
4 Dingbat
5 Jamie Donnelly
6 groomyd
7 scrottocks
8 pedro
9 mick p dorking
10 spare space !

Lets hope the weather is kind and we get out :)

All the best
Ian

#21 ·
Hello chaps ,I think thats nearly everybody.Deposits going off to Frank tmrow.Guys if your name is on the list can you pm me then i will return deposit and payment details,Ray i know your waiting for Terry so no problem.Next thing is what are we going to target? is everybody happy to go wrecking as with the other 2 trips.:)

All the best
ian

G
#23 ·
Hello all, just a flying visit from my hols but I found an internet cafe!
I dont think I am free on the 19th so try and get someone to take my place if possible. If you do not fill it then I will see what I can do.
Terry

#26 ·
so whats the cost?? bream fishing would be cheaper surely?! lol

i happy with wreaking, ground fishing, conger fishing anything!! as long as the may bloom isnt about, and frank can stop calling me foxtrot useless (joking :kissing: ) lol

i cant wait!!

Jamie

p.s. im glad to say that codling was very nice, and i didnt manage to sell it :( lol (next time :hypocrite )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.