World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gave my lad the day off school to come fishing with me(he gets a better education that way).

got there about 9.00am mackeral were jumpin everywhere myles got so exited i thought he would burst,set him up with a few feathers first cast hed huals up 4 next cast another 4 until it got boring.

anyway used a cuople of mack for bait head an guts for any bass lurking and small strips an chunks for anythin else around.

all baits exept the head were quikly engulfed by the mackeral but it is good to see some life in the sea again.

went back out for early eve tide newhaven jnrs were having their meet on the east arm and the mack were about in even greater numbers,if it continues this wayill fish a late tide to see if some bass are gonna show.

ive got enough bait in my freezer for a lot of sessions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi t.c. Ive justed posted about Newhaven under the thread titled local weather. Im heading down that way tommorow night for the high tide. Where about was fishing? Ive never been there before.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
east arm you get there by turning down railway rd just by level crossing follow the road all the way till you get to sewage treatement park in layby or on road.

go over the rail bridge and follow the path round over mill creek bridge and right around the foot path till you see the arm.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cheers t.c. Thats what i'll be doing then. I'll let you know how it goes when i return. Hopefully i'll have something to write about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts