World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what a day yestoday was we went out for a sessoin on the cod not detered by the bit of rain 5 mile off newhaven big hooks big bait no fish after two and half hours getting a bit sloppy diceded to come in shore but inbord diesel engine would not start after flattning 1 battery put my spare battery on and still no luck starting engine so had to put a pan pan call out over the radio felt realy silly but it was the only thing i could do newhaven lifeboat was deployed to tow us back in thay tied us up on the fuel pontoon what would we do without them many many thanks to our lifeboat and crew:clap2::clap2::thumbs:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
hi..im glad you all got back ok and safe....
it not a good feeling when your engine fails to start at sea...
take care... i hope you sort your starting problem out...andy

·
Registered
263 Posts
well what a day yestoday was we went out for a sessoin on the cod not detered by the bit of rain 5 mile off newhaven big hooks big bait no fish after two and half hours getting a bit sloppy diceded to come in shore but inbord diesel engine would not start after flattning 1 battery put my spare battery on and still no luck starting engine so had to put a pan pan call out over the radio felt realy silly but it was the only thing i could do newhaven lifeboat was deployed to tow us back in thay tied us up on the fuel pontoon what would we do without them many many thanks to our lifeboat and crew:clap2::clap2::thumbs:
Make sure you give them a huge donation to cover their time and fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.