World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one thinking of going out tomorrow? :icecream:

I am considering following Andys tactics and trolling :fishing1:along to the pipe and mussel beds and anchoring to try for a few bream and plaice.:fishing:

Any better suggestions or advice welcome!

Would consider pairing up to hit a wreck or two further out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm hoping to get out of brighton tomorrow I am planning on heading over towards newhaven so will keep my eye open for you trolling. Best of luck - I've only tried it once, my lad kept saying he could see fish under the boat then we realised it was the chalk rocks and the water was a good deal shallower than I thought!

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
pete ..dont try trolling its rubbish and you wont catch a thing...LOL
i had a quick go out with jane today....just jumbo size maccy...
BIG TIDES..make the boat run to fast with the tide.....i think you will be ok off the pipe..the blackhawk had a good bag ...of plaice etc there at the weekend...the smaller tides are the best for trolling as you can get a good run eitherway with little tide influence...
what time are you over..doc has signed me off yet again...post op stress...and not healing to good..oh well more time to fish

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pete ..dont try trolling its rubbish and you wont catch a thing...LOL
i had a quick go out with jane today....just jumbo size maccy...
BIG TIDES..make the boat run to fast with the tide.....i think you will be ok off the pipe..the blackhawk had a good bag ...of plaice etc there at the weekend...the smaller tides are the best for trolling as you can get a good run eitherway with little tide influence...
what time are you over..doc has signed me off yet again...post op stress...and not healing to good..oh well more time to fish
with the best will it is unlikely that we will put to sea till about 11 or 11.30. Thanks for the tip might just try anchoring up. Pat is not too keen on the lure fishing on the wrecks for more than an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
pete and andy
plan your trips for next week or ten days and the mrs sea will be up for some serious buddy boating to anywhere there are fish!

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
pete and andy
plan your trips for next week or ten days and the mrs sea will be up for some serious buddy boating to anywhere there are fish!
hi..the docs have signed me off again for a few weeks.. the pain is oh so bad...lol..
so the next few weeks il be out fishing....pm when your ready greg..then we will go..we can meet off the head...

·
Registered
10 Posts
was out on sunday apparently the wrecks aint fishing but had a good session on the bream and and dab. best bait by far was rag hope it helps

·
Registered
21,571 Posts
with the best will it is unlikely that we will put to sea till about 11 or 11.30. Thanks for the tip might just try anchoring up. Pat is not too keen on the lure fishing on the wrecks for more than an hour or so.
:fishing:Sent you a PM a while ago mate, not had a reply yet.:fishing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.