World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's it fish like lads anyone know cos i may be up there in our camper soon the beach looks the bizz but is it?:)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I've just put Newport and a couple of other places nearby on my blog.... if I don't go fishing I may try to put some others on later. I'm busy looking at fishing spots from Aberaeron down to Saundersfoot so it will take a bit of time for me to write the reports on each, but..........Dogs everywhere !

·
Registered
594 Posts
i fished there a few times, last time about 3 weeks ago i fished the rocks by the river mouth, nothing caught, but i was told by this guy he had 3 nice bass there, and last year in the summer i was fishing the opposit end by the rocks and there was this bass that kept jumping and it was at least 6-7lb, mabey even bigger, it was a beast, mabey a mullet but im not sure if they would jump like that and it was fecking huge, it was flat calm as well! going to try it a few times this summer!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i fished there a few times, last time about 3 weeks ago i fished the rocks by the river mouth, nothing caught, but i was told by this guy he had 3 nice bass there, and last year in the summer i was fishing the opposit end by the rocks and there was this bass that kept jumping and it was at least 6-7lb, mabey even bigger, it was a beast, mabey a mullet but im not sure if they would jump like that and it was fecking huge, it was flat calm as well! going to try it a few times this summer!
yeh i was told via a pm that it was a good mark in the summer so me and the wife and our motorhome is going to pay that place a visit for sure...:) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts