World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just written this piece about the Headland that may be of some interest to those of you visiting Cornwall and looking for advice on places to fish. There's also a video outlining the main marks along with a few extra ones for your viewing pleasure.

http://dogfishdiary.weebly.com/blog/friends-in-high-places

·
Registered
478 Posts
Blimey, you will be chased out of the county by a lynch mob naming marks like that for the Grockels. :BigGrin:

Didn't they tell you are just to grunt, and if pressed give useless advice. :BigGrin:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Excellent read mate , I like fishing headland although I never seem to catch much there I always feel like there's a possibility of anything could be mooching around there , I agree with the comments regarding the litter there , the only place I know of that is equally as bad is port gavern.. that place is awful

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, I've only been port gaverne once and it was a bit of a filth pit like you say! That was in February too! I know what you mean about headland - loads of form for big stuff in the past, there's definitely still some serious fish to be caught out there at the right times. I'm surprised more good bass don't come off there. Maybe this winter some nice ones will show up :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Saw it on fb mate and thoroughly enjoyed it!! Helping others is always a decent thing to do no matter what the mindless minority may say!! Might be a good idea to keep your doors and windows locked, and not to leave the house for a while though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts