World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
sunday was a washout er indoors hath spoken and i spent most of the day with the grandkids and a games compendium fun was had by all... cough

monday morning: it was a fine day so off i went very quickly and quietly to the car before er indoors got wind of it, freewheeled for a few hundred yds before i started the car made it!! i muttered. (jesting realy!! i got written permission)..dont tell birdy cos she will snitch. anyway harbour wall it is so got there at 2 hrs before on a big tide 4.9mtr yes that's big for up there,the sea was moderate with a slight swell and lots of weed. there was a couple feathering on the point and they where blanking ive never seen anything so funny they would walk back 20 yds take there bail arms off run like hell to the edge and let fly...no i did not ask! so i got out of there range.
set the bass rod up with a popper set at 2ft i had just text derick to say it was not a good day for it and hit into a 2lb bass-returned and then a pollock straight after it.
stayed for a while but it went dead compleatly at 2hrs down. was going to fish the nite tide but went on the whisky instead.
here endeth the story...clive:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
well done mate, fished just around corner from you , fished in the llangranog boat competition , had a few mackies and pollack, one of the roughest days ive ever been out on, coming back in our rib hit a big roller stopping us dead in our tracks managing to twist steering wheel of boat with my mates chest, benalin wont fix him for a while, needless to say we didnt win, wayne a local boy had two bass and some good pollack, the luckless sea angling club strikes again. all the best derek....................... :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts