World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<_< Well here,s my report from my long weekend at Newquay. fished sat night tide 4.9 mtr tide flat calm warm night. fished 2hrs up 3 down using mack and squid 1 doggie 3 pouts and a butterfish. went back to caravan mumbling to myself. had a kip went down to me digging beach for low water thaught sumut wrong here water wasent where it supposed to be but managed to get enough lug for the next two trips went back to van for brecky and the fella on the news said did you set your clocks back last nite SET ME OFF MUMBLING AGAIN.

Sunday fished morning tide 4.8 mtr tide again flat calm very warm. on harbour wall again using lug tiped with squid 8 whiting nothing on the big side 6 pollack again nothing to shout about 7 flats palm size and a skinned knee.

SUNDAY night tide fished aberporth rocks 4.6mtr tide Again a flat calm still warm
like the dyson advert not a sausage.

MONDAY morning flat calm again 4.6 mtr tide overcast but still warm 6 doggies only. went away mumbling again.

MONDAY NIGHT went to pub&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Funny ain&#39;t it. Last time I had a decent session at Aberporth was months ago. Rays seem to have given it a miss since the spring. Someone please tell me otherwise so I can approach the mark with confidence.

Lendusaworm, I was going to suggest trying down Pembs way but all my recent trips have been a bit dull as well.

If anyone&#39;s interested I&#39;m going to try for codling down at Burton Rocks on 5/11 (Friday). Let you know what happens.

Rhod.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts