World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mate has pc troubles and asked me to put up a few dates

I am happy to report that we are to host ANYFISH ANYWHERE open to be held on 18TH october and carrying a first prize of £500 second prize £300 and third prize recieves£200 these prizes are backed up with a quality table table to the value of £2000 entry is £12The day before this cmpetition we will be playing host to ANYFISH ANYWHERE road show at this event people will be invited to try out the rods on offer from the encreasingly popular ANYFISH ANYWHERE stable The road show will carry on into the evening were you are invited to spend an evening with celebrated angler JULIAN SHAMBROOK and guests { ticket by admission only £5-00 to include buffet and free raffle} julian and guest international anglers along with local top anglers will share there angling no-how during an informal question and answer session enjoy the tales they have to tell and engage in an evening of freindly informal banter a short DVD will featuring one of our guests will also be shown THE NUMBER OF TICKETS FOR THE EVENING IS LIMITED TO FIFTY 50 AND ITS STRICTLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This year’s Seaham Sea Angling club “SEAHAM OPEN” held on the 29th November will have prizes on offer to the value of a staggering £10-000, the cash prize fund for our 2009 event will be £2500. First prize winner will receive £1500, Second prize winner receives £600, and Third prize winner receives £400. Also on offer to participating anglers is a top quality prize table to the value of a mind blowing £7500 making this year’s Seaham Open the biggest one day event anywhere in the country, can you afford not to enter! Entry for this prestigious competition is £15, THE FIRST THREE CASH PRIZES ARE FOR THE HEAVIEST FISH, then heaviest bags, there are optional pairs, HSF sweep, and sealed weight (sealed weight winner must be present at weight in to claim prize

Date:- Sunday 29th November 2009

Time:- 11am - 4 pm

Registaration:- Saturday From 10am Sunday From 8am

Boundaries:- North to Hendon Groyne (groyne excluded) South to Dene Holme Pipe Horden

Out of Bounds

·
Registered
453 Posts
mods could we sticky both of these comps and place them in all sections for all areas to see how big these 2 comps are as i know anglers from everywhere would be interested in these

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Hi Lewis / Anglingbuddy, can you post a link or more info for the AFAW match please. Times, tide times, boundaries etc. Thinking of coming up from darkest Hampshire to visit the folks around then; looking at it it could make a cracking weekend - take the bairn to the SOL to see The Lads take on the scousers on the Saturday then visit some old haunts and fish the match on the Sunday.

BTW used to be a member of Seaham Club 20 years ago when we were in Clifford House. Was vice - chair when I left to come south to uni; held the club records for Coalie and Eel and was also one of only two people in the clubs history to win three comps in a row (John Ambler was the other IIRC). Bet none of those still stand mind but would be interesting to see if anyone is still around from those days none the less.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi Lewis / Anglingbuddy, can you post a link or more info for the AFAW match please. Times, tide times, boundaries etc. Thinking of coming up from darkest Hampshire to visit the folks around then; looking at it it could make a cracking weekend - take the bairn to the SOL to see The Lads take on the scousers on the Saturday then visit some old haunts and fish the match on the Sunday.

BTW used to be a member of Seaham Club 20 years ago when we were in Clifford House. Was vice - chair when I left to come south to uni; held the club records for Coalie and Eel and was also one of only two people in the clubs history to win three comps in a row (John Ambler was the other IIRC). Bet none of those still stand mind but would be interesting to see if anyone is still around from those days none the less.
seahamseaanglingclub.co.uk

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
42ND SEAHAM OPEN

PRIZE TABLE

zziplex evo
zziplex high flexor 427
daiwa tdxs 133pm
anyfish anywhere tornament match
anyfish anywhere tornament rock
imax 2 cepts
bass rod and reel combo
bass rod and reel combo
anyfish anywhere 14 foot six and bait
anyfish anywhere 14 foot six and bait
conoflex source
conoflex strike zone
conoflex gamma 3
anyfish anywhere big beach
anyfish anywhere big beach
greys [16 foot 3pc]
conoflex gamma 3
conoflex gamma 3
conoflex big river
assasin 15 foot long surf
assasin 13 foot power surf
REELS ON OFFER
penn mag extra
penn mag extra
abu 6500 hi speed mag
abu 6500 hi speed mag
shimano torium 14
shimano torium 14
shimano torium 14
shimano torium 14
shimano torium 14
shimano torium 14
FIXED SPOOL REELS ON OFFER
shimano titanos xsa 5500
leeda silver surf
mitchell avosurf
grauvell murcury z4000
mitchell armada 700
okuma mt65
grauvell scorpio s5000
tenax calypso
mitchell avocast 8000
grauvell delphos z 35000
grauvell capri gt70
shimano spherous 1400fb
OTHER PRIZES ON OFFER INCLUDE
blue sky flotation suit
sundridge flotation suit
sundridge marina bib and brace with matching jacket
beach buddy
beach buddy
imax rucksack containing 2 spools of line and rig wallet full of rigs
pair of ocean chest waders size 8
pair of ocean chest waders size 8
ian golds rod rest with rig wallet and fish mat
ian golds rucksack rod holdall and bait pack
ian golds box type rucksack rig wallet and rod holdall
ian golds box type rucksack rig wallet and rod holdall
ian golds fishing skip
SPECIAL CATOGORIES
lady disabled and junior winners will each recieve anyfish anywhere match organizer inc £40 worth of bits and fixed spool reel

shows you anyone can win a prize theres that much

im certainly fishing this one :)

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Bugger, decided I'm definitely coming up for the open in November, was hoping to make a weekend of it but Sunderland are away on the 28th :(

Anglingbuddy, is the system the same as when I was a member 20 years ago and you can get your tickets in advance or do you have to book in on the day now?

Oh and well done to the committee, that is a quality prize table.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Bugger, decided I'm definitely coming up for the open in November, was hoping to make a weekend of it but Sunderland are away on the 28th :(

Anglingbuddy, is the system the same as when I was a member 20 years ago and you can get your tickets in advance or do you have to book in on the day now?

Oh and well done to the committee, that is a quality prize table.
you may book in advance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts