World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the above mark lastnight with my bruver Chriscpb, to see if we could emulate the offerings of Marcus and Tim's efforts!!!

Arrived at about 9pm and bumped into - Elpez2k, Shaneb, Welshwanner and their mukka Lee. Good to meet you lads!!! So a bit of banter was on the cards for tonights sesh.

Weather wise - it was raining on and off, but conditions weren't too bad for it.

To the sesh, well, I got post office forehead stamped b-l-a-n-k-m-a-n:lmao: (my first blank of the year, so i can't grumble - it was overdue).

I had a take that took the ratchet a few clicks. Picked up my rod, with weight being bumped towards me very lightly. I set hook, fish on for all of 10 seconds, but it spat the hook. I was thinking strappy but can't be certain. I had another knock later in the sesh, which didn't produce any further activity. That was it for the action on my rod lastnight.

My bruver did better than me with a Poor cod and 2 woofers to his scorecard.
He had a little strutt around looking in rockpools for crabs and he saw something. After a bit of anal tickling, resulting in eyes rolling, leaving it feeling rather lacklusture than nimble. This was in his grasp -

Corkwing wrasse​

Prity mad finding that, but it did like it's a$$ tickled!!!

I'll leave the other lads to post what they caught, but it was one of those nights where it wasn't going to happen.

Emulating Marcus and Tim =
FAIL:lmao::lmao:

Browny,

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
well done lads:thumbs:

G

·
I THINK MARCUS NEEDS A BIT OF COACHING BROWNEY MATE I HAD TO GIVE HIME TIPS TO CATCH HIS PB BASS:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SESS SOON OFF PWPCAWL PIER (COACHING):roll1::roll1:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I THINK MARCUS NEEDS A BIT OF COACHING BROWNEY MATE I HAD TO GIVE HIME TIPS TO CATCH HIS PB BASS:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SESS SOON OFF PWPCAWL PIER (COACHING):roll1::roll1:
LOL - :lmao::lmao:

Glad to see your back mate, hope all is well!!!

Trying to sort something out for a sesh on mumbles, if i can, i'll let you know:thumbs:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
save the bigguns for chessil mucca

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Congrats on the blank browny m8, good to know you are actually piscatorially mortal :thumbs:
:lmao:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohter - thanx for the congrates on the blank:(:(:(:(:lmao:

Sorry browny should of said the hounds went off the feed when it got dark
Arrrrrrrrhhhhh well lol - if it weren't for these increasing size tides, i would of gone to hutchwns again - can't hit into the smoothies at every attempt, that would be too easy!!! LOL

·
Registered
858 Posts
unlucky mate on the blank (have u had any nice pms ):spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
unlucky mate on the blank (have u had any nice pms ):spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:
I did have one pm to remind me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!:lmao:

Barrelreef - hope it's not the first of many to follow (not long til i'm back on the ray and conger hunt again - maybe a try for some mullet too) :lmao:

Elpez2k - Good to meet you too mate!!! Thanx for the jinx LOL, oh well - there's always next time:thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts