World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fisfed newton point today 11/2 down 3 up .zilsh nowt blank.
fished whole squid for the ebb then picked a couple of crab,and blasted them out but nowt.moved over to where the boys had theirs yesterday,but still nowt zilsh blank.

hey even the best of peeps blank lol
if the fish are not there you cant catch them .
what do you say browny

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished whole squid for the ebb then picked a couple of crab,and blasted them out but nowt.moved over to where the boys had theirs yesterday,but still nowt zilsh blank.

what do you say browny
unluck jeff but i have found out that newton point is better on the mid tides mate hope you have better luck next time tight lines

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Unlucky there Jeff m8. Hopefully things will improve down Aberthaw too this weekend, with the rising tides will hopefully come the hounds. I'm off down east on Sat :thumbs:

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Unlucky there Jeff m8. Hopefully things will improve down Aberthaw too this weekend, with the rising tides will hopefully come the hounds. I'm off down east on Sat :thumbs:
Ohter I think your addicted to hounds lol:busted_co
About time you stopped this unhealthy addiction and started trying for something else lol :fish:

I think last weeks nightmare session i had down West aberthaw and together with a weekend down fishguard could finally wean me off them hounds for this summer:sun:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts

what do you say browny

I'd agree with the highlighted line Jeff :lmao::lmao:

Unlucky on the sesh tho mate!!!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
day off the fishing tommoro ,job to do after work then a whole week on the bass up the gower.hope they havent gone to porthcawl.lol
ok sorted summers coming back cos jeffs on holiday..lol ok if me and sandra pop in for a cuppa if we're over there?andy..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts