World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder, The next SAS friendly meet and clean up is this coming Sunday 3rd June. HW 1335
Toopoos cleaned out the BIN on Tuesday so shouldnt be to bad
Lets catch some fish for a change
Gray

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I will show my face on Sunday morning however I have to earn some pound notes in the afternoon so I will not be fishing, sorry I mean blanking.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I will show my face on Sunday morning however I have to earn some pound notes in the afternoon so I will not be fishing, sorry I mean blanking.

Cheers
Tony
I'll try very hard NOT to sub for you Tony :)
Checked the bin today (31st) and only few items in the bottom. The wall wasn't too bad but why oh WHY??? do people tie a plastic bag full of crap to the railing right next to the bin. :blink:

:yeah:WELCOME EXTENDED TO ALL ANGLERS FOR SUNDAY MEET - come down for the fun (and you never know some ...fish?? :D ):yeah:​

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'll try very hard NOT to sub for you Tony :)
Checked the bin today (31st) and only few items in the bottom. The wall wasn't too bad but why oh WHY??? do people tie a plastic bag full of crap to the railing right next to the bin. :blink:

:yeah:WELCOME EXTENDED TO ALL ANGLERS FOR SUNDAY MEET - come down for the fun (and you never know some ...fish?? :D ):yeah:​
You may want to have a rest before you turn up Steve if you don't want to sub for me, because I usually put a great deal of time and effort into my blanking.:) or is it:schmoll:.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wont be able to make it AGAIN!!! Feeling less of a member these days, always have things planned for when the meets are.

At Brighton Races tomorrow GRRR

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
i cant as i have important exams. but after next week im free for three months!! lol (but im away 7 weeks in the summer with the army :( )

Jamie

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Wont be able to make it AGAIN!!! Feeling less of a member these days, always have things planned for when the meets are.

At Brighton Races tomorrow GRRR
Ben, when you have a slot to fish put it on the S.A.S thread and I am sure someone will join you down the arm or wherever you plan to go. I have done this many a time and it works,,,we all have different commitments at different times these days so give it a go matey and remain a member. Grrrrr for me too as I have to earn some notes tomorrow and I will not be fishing.

Cheers
Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts