World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys thursday the 13th looks to be the next day for getting the boats out forcast is sunny 2-3s, it,s got to be done after what we've just had.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi all

I hope this Thursday is good for standing on a beach as well.
The tides are good, the forcast is fine and the water should be well stirred!
The trouble is I have been struck by indecision! I am treating myself to a days hol but can't decide where to try! I a newbie living in herts and normally go to either brighton or southend. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
32 Posts
H Gus n kyle
Kyle i live in herts as well, and fish mainly around eastbourne, thats where my boat is, but after a blow the beaches at pevensey bay fish well, you could try the normans bay area, some cod are coming off the beaches,as well as other stuff,
good cod coming of the boats close inshore, i would be down myself but do not finnish shifts until fri morn, but hopefully if weather holds i will be down the week end, best of luck
graham

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Graham
Thanks for that,, I think I will give it a go.
I'll let know how i get on.
Hope the weather holds for you.
Cheers
Kyle

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi Guys
Well it's thursday the 13th and the forcast was spot on there is no wind in gosport and the sun is out and has been all day, makes you glad to be alive, hope the weather has improved up north and on the west coast, should be some good fishing to be had in the next few days. tight lines everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts