World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
javascript:void(0);went out on sat with rich and tel,spent a couple of hours in the river trying for one of them bream thingys,just a few schoolies,right then where now,well we were going to go eeling but that easterly wind ended that idea ,would of been blowing right across the mark ,so after a bit of arguing and debating decided to look for a new spot,not a good idea when loaded up with six rods and reels each,driving down the coast road pulled into a layby,me and rich left terry in the van to keep guard of the tackle,we walked down towards the sea ,which by the way was a long way down got to the bottom and the only spot was 50ft up ,but hang on half a mile further along was a point sticking out,we had to walk nearly all the way back up follow the path along and then down again,wow this looked good ,quick back to the van with shaky legs,grabbed all the gear and off we go,didnt tell tel how steep it was ,he dont like hills,as we were climbing down tel remarked that it was fairly easy to get down on ,rich and i had a chuckle as we knew different,fished through the evening with a regular supply of dogs and the odd spider,about 1 and half hours before low ,tel had a screamer with line stripping at a rate of knots,after a good battle which tel thought was a conger we caught a glimpse of a grey back still diving for the bottom,christ we thought he had a four foot bass ,i shot down to the waters edge and lifted this little beauty in ,
the first cornish one i have seen,cant wait to get down there with a decent tide,spoke to tel today and apparantly is legs are still sore,:clap3:
javascript:void(0);

·
Registered
866 Posts
javascript:void(0);went out on sat with rich and tel,spent a couple of hours in the river trying for one of them bream thingys,just a few schoolies,right then where now,well we were going to go eeling but that easterly wind ended that idea ,would of been blowing right across the mark ,so after a bit of arguing and debating decided to look for a new spot,not a good idea when loaded up with six rods and reels each,driving down the coast road pulled into a layby,me and rich left terry in the van to keep guard of the tackle,we walked down towards the sea ,which by the way was a long way down got to the bottom and the only spot was 50ft up ,but hang on half a mile further along was a point sticking out,we had to walk nearly all the way back up follow the path along and then down again,wow this looked good ,quick back to the van with shaky legs,grabbed all the gear and off we go,didnt tell tel how steep it was ,he dont like hills,as we were climbing down tel remarked that it was fairly easy to get down on ,rich and i had a chuckle as we knew different,fished through the evening with a regular supply of dogs and the odd spider,about 1 and half hours before low ,tel had a screamer with line stripping at a rate of knots,after a good battle which tel thought was a conger we caught a glimpse of a grey back still diving for the bottom,christ we thought he had a four foot bass ,i shot down to the waters edge and lifted this little beauty in ,
the first cornish one i have seen,cant wait to get down there with a decent tide,spoke to tel today and apparantly is legs are still sore,:clap3:
javascript:void(0);
well done nice fish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts