World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lads , it,s nice to be back from me holl,s ... not .. had a great 2 weeks in Florida with my fishing buddy Chris.w .. aka Woody and his wife and not forgetting my Mrs and the kids... it looks like we,ve been missing a lot of action at home recently and well done to those who had a few good sessions over the last couple of weeks, especially Macky & the lads on the Holderness coast, i,ll be over at the weekend.... i,m just waiting for a few pic,s from Woody so i can compile a report on the relevant forum with a link from here.... fishing was a little slow where we were but a few came out & the odd surprise too so watch this space... Chris... WRC

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome back Chris, has been some good fishing on the Holderness coast, have had some nice sessions. Will be back out Thursday morning, hope to catch up with you on the beach soon

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hey Chris,

Nice to hear you had a good jolly, can't wait to see the piccys.

I'm planning fishing Holderness on Monday night, you up for it ? I've Pm'd Macky as well to see if he's around, could do with some more local knowledge. I fancy having a crack at a dozen thornies , a few cod, a couple of bass and maybe even a smoothie ! pmsl, no chance of me catching like the Mackster !

I've pm'd you my mobile number, reply on here or give me a bell.

Anyone got the tide times for Monday around Holderness? The site I have is only listing as far ahead as Saturday at the mo, but it looks like it could be a 9pm ish high tide which would be ideal for me.

Cheers Lads

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
cheers Dene, I checked on magic last night and realised that the site i've looked at is only stating low water times, which kinda skuppers my plans ! arrgggghhhhh

Plus the weather is gonna be crap, so I'll have to wait until later in the week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts