World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Lads , it,s nice to be back from me holl,s ... not .. had a great 2 weeks in Florida with my fishing buddy Chris.w .. aka Woody and his wife and not forgetting my Mrs and the kids... it looks like we,ve been missing a lot of action at home recently and well done to those who had a few good sessions over the last couple of weeks, especially Macky & the lads on the Holderness coast, i,ll be over at the weekend.... i,m just waiting for a few pic,s from Woody so i can compile a report on the relevant forum with a link from here.... fishing was a little slow where we were but a few came out & the odd surprise too so watch this space... Chris... WRC

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hey Chris,

Nice to hear you had a good jolly, can't wait to see the piccys.

I'm planning fishing Holderness on Monday night, you up for it ? I've Pm'd Macky as well to see if he's around, could do with some more local knowledge. I fancy having a crack at a dozen thornies , a few cod, a couple of bass and maybe even a smoothie ! pmsl, no chance of me catching like the Mackster !

I've pm'd you my mobile number, reply on here or give me a bell.

Anyone got the tide times for Monday around Holderness? The site I have is only listing as far ahead as Saturday at the mo, but it looks like it could be a 9pm ish high tide which would be ideal for me.

Cheers Lads

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
cheers Dene, I checked on magic last night and realised that the site i've looked at is only stating low water times, which kinda skuppers my plans ! arrgggghhhhh

Plus the weather is gonna be crap, so I'll have to wait until later in the week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.