World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd just like to say hello as i'm the new boy on the block.i've been reading the catch reports for some weaks,this has been most helpful ,as last weakend cought not one but two codling on the early morning tide from cardiff foreshore . as well as codling also had 4 whitting so thought it was about time i joined this brill forum best i've found . p.s bit new to this computer lark .ow what fun !!!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
all the boys on here like to make people welcome, and we give advice and seek advice, becos nobody nos everything. cheers m8

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well your not the new boy on the block anymore Dai. Greetings to all of you and hello again Penn, as I'm the one who was fishing with that man with the silly hat the other night! Anyway. nice to find such an ideal way of getting hold of tips and advice about fishing in this area - and the friendly banter. Speak to you all again soon.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome droppedapollack i am up late through drinkin with neighbours, but we have a good site here, hope u enjoy it m8. u r up late, ??????????????????????

·
Registered
437 Posts
welcome. Dia English hows jonny by the way?

Lendusaworm aka clive.

·
Registered
437 Posts
poacher. couldent av bin im e wen a bed early not like sum pi.s eds prob er in doors she took the check! lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Lo again dropped a pollack! You're right this message board is a great way to keep in touch with what's goin on, especially for a newbie like me. Oh, and hello and tight lines to everyone else too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts