World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Nice topwater styles vid by Rob!

948 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Mad one 
#1 ·
#6 ·
the first ones look great in the water marc got to try and get some were they sebile .i love the softies great for fishing around the rocks and weed covered ground does it for me:whistling
Yeah dont they look great?, i think they're the Sebile soft magic swimmers, dont know when they'll be available though,, but i think they'll be on my wishlist for next year,, Marc..

#8 ·
If you want see more cool stuff from Icast 2009 take a look at these videos.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/icast09.html?ccode=SKEETINTRO

By the way, there isn't much new under the sun as soft plastics swimbaits similar to the Magic swimmer has been around for years. Just take a look at the Imakatsu Javallon.

Also, soft lipless crank / vibration baits have been around for a long time in the shape of the Jackall Bros Mask Vib, which coincidently caught my personal best perch almost 4 years ago.

http://www.jackall.co.jp/lp003.html

#9 ·
By the way, there isn't much new under the sun as soft plastics swimbaits similar to the Magic swimmer has been around for years. Just take a look at the Imakatsu Javallon.
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about those. Have you used them Vidar? Have been thinking about buying some for the past 12 months or so but never got around to it. Have one of the hard versions but waiting til later in the year to give it a proper blast. The fact that the softs will sink and can be rigged weedless is definitely an attractive feature.

#10 ·
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about those. Have you used them Vidar? Have been thinking about buying some for the past 12 months or so but never got around to it. Have one of the hard versions but waiting til later in the year to give it a proper blast. The fact that the softs will sink and can be rigged weedless is definitely an attractive feature.
Yes, I have done quit as lot of pike fishing with the soft Javallon and it’s a great bait with a very, very good catch rate. However, the downside was the fact that the pike’s teeth shred it to pieces after just a fish or two, which is not great considering the price of the darn thingy. This would not be such a major problem bass fishing though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.