World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone is going for a night session off of the pier anytime soon, i can't afford the 11 pounds to fish it and was wondering if i could chip in and join them?
it's a long shot but i just thought i'd see,
pm if u like,
Cheers Tozer

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
It`s £11 to book the pier for the night,regardless of how many are in your group,and you can use as many rods as you like......it`s not known for the quality of fishing though.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not brilliant fishing i'm afraid, at the moment it's whiting, small codling, dabs, plaice and silver eels, but i kinda like fishing like that, it's £11 pounds for up to 6 people and as many rods per person as u like as far as i can figure,
i've already met sweleyman, decent bloke, but he's never fished it, if anyones interested i'm willing to go within the next couple of weeks. swelleyman what do u think, a tidler bash on bangor pier?
p.s one tip for anyone fishing the pier, fish a light rod on a running trace down tide of the pier with smallish, and fish a normal beach caster, i've had alot of fun fishing this way. it can double ur catches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts