World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope this question isnt too daft, even in the beginners section!:2:

starting monday im hoping to get as much fishing done as possible in a week, so was wondering about a spot of night fishing.

i'll be fishing the beach, so fairly safe mark and i wont be alone. Was just wondering if i can still catch flounder at night? and if so is there anything i can do to improve my chances, like glow in the dark beads?

thnx

·
Registered
963 Posts
hope this question isnt too daft, even in the beginners section!:2:

starting monday im hoping to get as much fishing done as possible in a week, so was wondering about a spot of night fishing.

i'll be fishing the beach, so fairly safe mark and i wont be alone. Was just wondering if i can still catch flounder at night? and if so is there anything i can do to improve my chances, like glow in the dark beads?

thnx
You stand as much chance of catching flounders at night as you do in the day.Not sure about glow in the dark beads but a long hook snood allows the bait to act more natural and therefore attracting the fish.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Definitely! I always fish at night, usually through to 3 or 4 am and at a mark I found recently we have been plagued with flounders at night. I don't use any beads though, just a plain rig but we still have been getting them every other cast.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
You stand as much chance of catching flounders at night as you do in the day.Not sure about glow in the dark beads but a long hook snood allows the bait to act more natural and therefore attracting the fish.
deffo nite fishing is better you get more action for your cash the bites etc and as the fish are not as nervous they come in closer .deffo nite time is better....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts