World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is night fishing the best time to go fishing cos i heard it is :confused: and is there a special time fish come out or sumit

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Before someone shoots me down. Desy - night fishing can be productive for certain species but is only one of the factors influencing catches. Not trying to palm you off m8 but have a good browse round this site and you should find the answers to most of your questions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
paid4tackledealersroller said:
Yeah I think that's when all the fishy discos kick out :)
If thats the case then what happens to the phish heads that get ejected early and always fancy something to eat on the trip home?? Should be a sure bet these ones!! :)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
balleko said:
If thats the case then what happens to the phish heads that get ejected early and always fancy something to eat on the trip home?? Should be a sure bet these ones!! :)

They all end up fighting and/or urinating/vomiting in the street and are all locked up safely in the drunk (fish) tank ;)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
wildercard said:
Also, I disagree with 2.30 am being the best time to fish.
I always do better at 2.39 am.

wildercard.

Wildercard - now you're being silly :D

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
;)
balleko said:
Better start baiting up with donner kebab then

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hiya desy. Fish are always out mate, it's when they come IN that you want to try and catch 'em. This is usually down to the state of the tide and the beach topography (good word eh?) which can change in different locations. Fishing in the dark is usually good when it coincides with a high tide. That's when fish usually come IN and when most fish are caught around my local area. But ask your local guys as your area may fish OK at low water

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi desy u dont have much choose this time of year i have more luck when its dark.shaggy:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts