World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished 3 cliffs sat with gaffa a.bozzy clickins and mine and gaffas missus walked all the way from pennard to pobbles beach set up only to find we left bait in gaffas car so all the way back he runs while the rest of us cracked on with frozen black id had clickins was straight in to a flattie finally gaffa turns up with the bait so we all decide to fish 3cliffs once we get there we cast in only to find we left a pound of bait on pobbles and find that the gully had filled up along side us so decided to fish with what we had and regardless the bad start it turned out to be a good night with the following being caught gaffa 1schoolie his missus 3 schoolies my missus 3schoolies a.bozzy 4 schoolies clickins 15 schollies and myself NOTHING and to top the weekend off gaffa and a.bozzy fished whitford sun the 22nd only to return to gaffas van to find it had been broken into and ransacked with alot of his work tools missing along with mine and one of a.bozzys rods scabby b******s:uhuh: :uhuh: but they,ll have to do more than that to stop us from fishing

·
Registered
664 Posts
fished 3 cliffs sat with gaffa a.bozzy clickins and mine and gaffas missus walked all the way from pennard to pobbles beach set up only to find we left bait in gaffas car so all the way back he runs while the rest of us cracked on with frozen black id had clickins was straight in to a flattie finally gaffa turns up with the bait so we all decide to fish 3cliffs once we get there we cast in only to find we left a pound of bait on pobbles and find that the gully had filled up along side us so decided to fish with what we had and regardless the bad start it turned out to be a good night with the following being caught gaffa 1schoolie his missus 3 schoolies my missus 3schoolies a.bozzy 4 schoolies clickins 15 schollies and myself NOTHING and to top the weekend off gaffa and a.bozzy fished whitford sun the 22nd only to return to gaffas van to find it had been broken into and ransacked with alot of his work tools missing along with mine and one of a.bozzys rods scabby b******s:uhuh: :uhuh: but they,ll have to do more than that to stop us from fishing

mate i fish whitford alot , I always park in the britania pub carpark and walk down the roman wall footpath past the cottages
sorry to here about the break in robbing barstards

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
robbing cu*ts... bad weekend lads, better luck next time!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
sorry to hear about the van being broke into, mindless bastards!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
have a look on ebay mate or the ad trader, thats normaly were they shift this kinda gear robbing ****s!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Cheers for the replys lads! what a nightmare of a weekend! never mind maybe we due some good luck!:)

Set them up vigilante style. Park a car up (baited with a few old rods etc)hide and watch. Give the feckers a good kicking.(make sure no-one else is watching) :spiteful:

Not that I would condone such a thing of course. :schmoll: :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
I would ave loved to come back and caught the ****s in the act, would ave beet the **** out of them and chopped the ****s hands off with my filleting knife!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts