World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a bad days fishing with plenty of fish being caught mainly conger, rays & dogs, two codling between 2-3 pound with the biggest ray at about 12lb and a three bearded rockiling about 1 1/2lb.

Just to clarify the rumours surrounding the sale of the Nik-I-lou I spoke to Steve Jones about this and he said its a load of B****cks and whoever started the rumour need to get a life.

Anyway tight lines

The Bear

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,624 Posts
well in there m8 - nice day had by you.......

this nik - i - lou is a load of b!"£$%"'s cos i know steves son and asked him and it was just some stupid little rumour made up by someone......

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
The rumour I heard was £2.50!!!!!!!!

Again joking!

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
do people get the nik i lou charter boat mixed up with the nik i lou potting boat based at porthcawl harbour?

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Sorry guys, I know some of you are only having a laff and a bit of a joke, that's ok, but it is a genuine catch report, so can we leave the thread now to those who wish to respond to The Bear's good fishing sesh? Leave the speculation about the boat/skipper ok?

Cheers guys! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not a bad days fishing with plenty of fish being caught mainly conger, rays & dogs, two codling between 2-3 pound with the biggest ray at about 12lb and a three bearded rockiling about 1 1/2lb.

Just to clarify the rumours surrounding the sale of the Nik-I-lou I spoke to Steve Jones about this and he said its a load of B****cks and whoever started the rumour need to get a life.

Anyway tight lines

The Bear
Sounds like a good trip m8, nice range of species, well done.

ps vatmanray is just casting aspersions yet again !!!

Tite Lines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts